Running a business can be full of highs and lows, happiness and sadness, credits and debits.
Each little hurdle you jump over can feel exhausting, but each success you gain can feel like winning an Olympic gold medal.
Any of this sound familiar?
Well, Step up to Success might just be the community for you. It is geared towards women in business who feel stuck and need a helping hand to navigate through those inevitable rough patches.
IS THIS YOU?
Designed for business women who have been plugging away for a year or more, we will help you tackle your professional pitfalls and turn them from negatives into achievements.
Do any of the following statements ring true?
1. I’m always so busy but never seem to get anything done.
2. I’ve put my heart and soul into this business.
3. I feel intimidated by the sales target I’ve set myself – how on earth will I achieve it?
4. My family and friends are going to find me out. What if they realise my business isn’t as successful as I’d hoped it would be?
5. I don’t want to give up. I love what I do but I’m just about keeping my head above water.
6. If things don’t change soon, I’m going to have to look for a 9-to- 5.
Don’t fret if your internal alarm bells are ringing!
Step Up to Success is designed for these moments and will help you create an action plan to overcome that feeling of impending doom.
WHAT IS IT?
As part of the community, you will meet professional women in similar situations as well as hearing the stories of established business owners who also struggled in the beginning but are now hitting their targets consistently.
Business is hard, but not achieving your goals is harder.
Step up to Success will be an online community, so wherever you are in the world it doesn’t matter!